AIR HAMMER JTC-3309
- Designed for repair work with the possibility of using a shock mechanism.
Stroke speed: 3200 bpm.
Air inlet: 1/4″
Piston stroke: 67 mm.
Net weight: 1.6 kgs.
Length: 175 mm.
With chisels (175 mmL ) x 2 pcs.
Air consumption: 110 L /min.
Sound pressure: 99 dBA.
Vibration: 13.5 m / s².
- Important Notes:
- It is forbidden to apply high pressure to the system – more than 8 bars.
- Do not use pneumatic tools at temperatures close to 0° C.
- Avoid sand and dirt getting inside the pneumatic tool. Dirt and sand work like an abrasive and wash the petals of a twisting mechanism.
- Avoid getting water inside the case. The presence of water leads to corrosion and destruction of the torque mechanism.
- Once every three months, preventive cleaning of the pneumatic tool is necessary.